Definitly a drink for hot summer days. Prepare a bowl for your friends and enjoy the colorful mixture mixed with La French Vodka.
What you need:
3/4 ounce La French Vodka
3/4 ounce white rum
1/2 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce blue curaçao
3 ounces pinapple juice
1 1/4 cups water
1 1/4 cups sugar
How you make it:
1) Make sugar syrup: Bring sugar and 1 1/4 cups water to boil in a small saucepan. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
2) Let cool (molasses can be stored up to 1 month)
3) Combine 1/4 ounce of syrup with the other ingredients in a cocktail shaker
4) Shake well and strain over ice
5) Garnish with fruit of choice and enjoy!